Sunday, August 23, 2009

About me

Hi, my name is Tanya and I am currently studying a bachelor of communications, majoring in journalism and writing at Griffith University. I am currently in my first year of the course. I just turned 18 this year and still enjoying the clubbing life, I find it much more fun than house parties. I have one parent- my mum and one sister and a nephew, I also have three pet cats that sometimes drive me up the wall. .My main hobby is reading, I'm a pretty big book worm and I worked at a public library for 2 years so I had a lot of access to books. Currently I am addicted to facebook, used to be myspace but myspace is old and boring for me now , there's much more to do on facebook. Well its basically a gossip tool really, but finding out what everyone's up to is what makes it interesting, anyway that's just some basic info on me, catch ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment